Thursday, April 24, 2008

What did they do to Tina?

I adore Tina Fey; I'll start out with that. She was the only funny person on SNL for a while, she wrote and appeared in one of my favorite Lindsay Lohan vehicles (Mean Girls, in case you don't actually know me), and she is all over 30 Rock. If you haven't seen 30 Rock because you actually live under one, get ready to live. That said, I'm planning on seeing Baby Mama even though it looks kind of lame. I really think Tina Fey can do no wrong. Except for letting Marie Claire do this to her. Luckily, Jezebel made the post fun for me (click on the picture to enlarge because the lettering is minuscule).
Now I'll comment on the comments. The first and best: "those damn Belenciaga gladiator sandals and more ways to look like you're at Burning Man." Gladiator sandals aren't flattering. On anyone. I had this argument the other day, and I'm pretty sure I won. Get some strappy sandals or heels and be done with it. Save the gladiator sandals for the uglies over at American Gladiator. Next: "quitting = the new black." And I thought we were limited to the color wheel. My bad. And finally: "the [boring] hair issue ... 38 pages of L'Oreal ads. If it weren't just so true, I wouldn't have shot diet pepsi out of my nose laughing so hard.

p.s. Tina needs a new photographer or stylist or retoucher for her next cover shoot. Maybe all three.

No comments: