Monday, April 14, 2008

Here goes nothing

So. In an attempt to keep myself from filling out Myspace surveys on a daily basis, I decided that maybe I should put my skills to use elsewhere. And hey, everyone's blogging - I can too! So far, this is all more daunting than I really expected. For starters, I'm kind of computer illiterate. I mean, I have a Myspace profile, and it even has pictures and surveys on it, and a colored background...once I even managed to post a glittery item on another page. Beyond that - it's like I'm stuck back in 1998 and everyone's discovering ICQ and I'm only mastering AIM on AOL (and proud of it, mind you!).

From what little thought I've put into this blog thus far, I think I'll spend most of my time writing about random things that happen to me, how much I hate people and things that happen near me, items I stumble across online, and maybe things I would buy if I had money. At some point, you, my faithful reader(s?) will "discover" that I am mean, shallow, judgmental, impatient, and possibly hateful. But, in case I haven't told you yet, I already know I'm going to hell. I figure there's a special place/level just for me, and I've got my handbasket all picked out. I'm even decorating it. I'm thinking cashmere on the inside, and a hand-knit cozy on the outside. Any thoughts on a color scheme?

No comments: