Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Brothers' Grimm

Yes, we all recognize Matthew Lawrence front and center in this picture. A) you know him as Joey Lawrence's (whoa!) little brother and B) you've likely already seen this post on one of the million gossip sites that posted it. I'm going to credit Gawker for the pic, since I yanked it from them. I love this picture because it has fucking Ben Savage!!!! I adore the Savage brothers because I grew up watching the Wonder Years, and, later, Boy Meets World. Even I had a crush on Topanga. Actually, to be fair, I had the biggest crush on Shawn, even though his career has been on a saaaaad trajectory of late (Buck Naked Arson, anyone?). I just wanted to share this little blast from the past, because my tiny, shriveled and blackened heart skipped a beat when I saw this photo. Someone bring my Savage boys back to tv!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say thank you. Very nice, call on posting this one.