Saturday, April 19, 2008

Cake Day



A few things about this clip, and the idea of Hillary/Obama/Edwards on Stephen Colbert on Thursday night (yes, I know I'm a few days late - I've been busy drinking!).
  • Hillary needs to stop trying to be personable and funny. She's not, and that's fine because she comes with Bill, who clearly is. I hear he never forgets a name. Like, 10 years later. Amazing.
  • Obama's funny. And, yes, manufactured political distractions SHOULD be placed on notice.
  • Why is Edwards out of the race? I keep forgetting because I love him so much! He's very smart, pretty cute (if you ignore the almost-Donald-Trump hair), smiles with his eyes, he's a lawyer (yea us!!), he's got an accent, and a pretty great sense of humor. It's about time we had a president that I could laugh with, and not at. Right?
  • Why did I stop tivoing the Colbert Report? Time to throw it back in the rotation, especially now that it's election season. How am I going to form my political opinions if Colbert (oh, and Jon Stewart) don't tell me what to think?
  • Word of the day: truthiness.

No comments: