Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Glamour girls

That Fergie is just everywhere these days! I was really hoping there would be an article this month detailing her meth habit and love for Josh Duhamel, so I guess I'm in luck. I really just liked the way Jezebel dissected the headlines on this cover, which is the real reason for this posting. In particular, I enjoyed the two minute cancer test (yes, I'm smart enough to know that tanning beds cause cancer, and no, I'm not smart enough to stop going to them). Also, I'm glad that Glamour is having an Orgasm Q&A. I feel like so often women's magazines don't provide instruction on how to orgasm, and that's just really sad. When in doubt, I recommend Jezebel's suggestion (vibrator, in case you find the picture format confusing). It's times like these I'm just happy that I have Glamour in my corner, asking the tough questions. Although if they have one more "sex expert" remind me that that "everyone is different" I might have to give up on sex altogether. Ok, ok, that was a fat lie.

No comments: