Monday, April 14, 2008

Eating with the enemy


Yes, I know, everyone (and their mother) does blog postings about the Hills. But how can you not? Here's where you get my $0.02 on the episode (plus screen caps! I'm a computer genius). Also, here is where I'd like to lament the loss of one of the greatest reality personalities of our time: Elodie Otto.
  • Shiny leggings, Heidi, really? No. Am I the only person who still hates leggings with every fiber in their being?
  • It's ok though, because Heidi's "gaining herself again." Sigh. It's comments like that that make me think watching this show kills brain cells.
  • I read somewhere that Lauren looks like Marcia Brady - good call!
  • Poor lonely Spencer, before crashing girls' night out:
  • Also, poop sandwich with a side of crap slaw goes to Spencer's chin pubes. EW.
  • Why are no boobies allowed at People's Revolution? I mean, the "all black" thing is ok, but no boobies? I'm putting my foot down. Boobies look great, and she works in fashion!
  • Wait, is it not ok for your boyfriend-who-you're-on-a-break-from to take shots with random girls in a bar? Am I really not judgmental/jealous enough in this situation? If I were one for shots (which I'm not), I would happily take shots with guys in a bar...even if I had a boyfriend that I wasn't on a break from. Is it different for a girl (because in theory, the drinks would be free for me, whereas said boyfriend would likely be buying shots for these chicks)? Are shots the new cheating? I feel so lost. Instruct me, Heidi!
  • I'm sorry, we're now calling it "relationship vacation?" I think I just threw up in my mouth.
  • Lately, Lauren needs some hair assistance. It's always just so disheveled! And I know that it can be adorable. And you know she's spending at least three times as much as I am to get her hair done regularly, and I show up to work regularly with stellar hair. Sad for her.
  • Is Heidi's co-worker Kimberly channeling Kate Moss? It's not a good look for anyone.
  • Wait, what? Kelly Cutrone wants her models to smile? That's a new one for me.
  • Lauren got a job?!? Amazing - she has no work ethic! And that one chick looked like she wanted to cry at the news. I love it! Plus - Lauren and Whitney together again ... it doesn't get any better than that. I was already missing Whitney's facial expressions.
  • The End.
  • Wait!! There's scenes for next week - more Justin Bobby? I've missed him so much. A house with Lo but without Audrina??? So much scandal. Until next week...

No comments: