Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Douche bag alert

Ok, I feel like I need a disclaimer at this point: I am not completely obsessed with the Hills. Generally, it's only my Monday night guilty pleasure (well, that and the glass of wine that I have with it). However, when I spotted this on tmz, I felt the need to share. All right, I have to admit, I think Justin Bobby is the greatest addition to the Hills. He is the consummate douche bag. Plus, Audrina wears that hilarious helmet whenever he's around, and we're reminded that she has that bizarre neck tattoo.

Anyway - why am I posting this? Here's what tmz has to say: "The Johnny Depp wanna-be (sans charisma, manners and a brain) has landed a gig posing for Orthodox, a sporty men's wear label. Think it's ambitious for Mr. Bobby to land a job on his own - fear not, Orthodox is a division of People's Revolution - the place Whitney, and now LC, 'work.'"

Yes, I know the show is scripted. And it is painfully more obvious in every episode. But ... do they have to throw it in our faces? Come on mtv, give us a little credit! And give Justin Bobby some shampoo.

No comments: