Saturday, May 17, 2008

To jump or not to jump

Washington DC is concerned that its citizens are getting a little jump happy while waiting for the train. Prompting the question: do you feel more suicidal during the morning commute or evening? You're either dreading another hellish day ahead of you, or you just left your incredibly mundane and suicide-inducing day. My issues: a) I like my job and b) jumping onto train tracks does NOT sound like a fun way to go. Just my two cents.

Anyway, to keep its citizenry on the platforms and away from the arriving trains, DC signs have games that you can play to keep you occupied. And by "games" I mean hopscotch and I-Spy. The very same games you enjoyed as a small child when your days were filled with happiness and wonder! Don't forget the logo: "Life is fun. Keep on living. Use caution around the tracks." Uh huh.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'll have to keep an eye out for those! I have been reading but it was just to hard to load the comment page.