Saturday, July 10, 2010

Things Mindy Bought that I Love

A couple months ago, I discovered that one of my favorite Twitter celebs, Mindy Kaling, used to write a blog - literally, Things I've Bought that I Love. Four hours of my life later, I had read each post and developed the biggest girl-crush ever. And decided that Mindy's taste is awesome, if a bit out of my price range. I found that I had actually Googled every item (minus pills and powders) to see if they were still available and what I'd have to sell of to obtain them. To date, I haven't purchased any of her recommendations, but I find myself shopping for cashmere throws and checking out London Sole flats at least once a week.

Also, I've re-read the posts on more than one occasion since that fateful day (apparently I have a lot of time on my hands) despite the fact that she essentially abandoned her blog in 2008. I'm secretly hoping that she'll change her mind and start up her blog again (I'm not going to say that my returning to my blog is in no way related to this). And now, time for online shopping for a $200 hoodie. Don't worry, I'll just browse ... for now.

1 comment:

ajewel said...

well those London Soles are flats, so at least you are following your Dr.'s recommendations...