Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm Cut Off? No, YOU'RE Cut Off!

Hopefully, I'm not the only one here that has loved and lost. And by that, I mean: watched You're Cut Off and is now sad that the finale has come and gone. In all my reality television viewing, to this day I have never seen more bickering. Specifically, bickering over absolutely nothing. It was almost poetic to watch. Here's a pic of the ladies, in case you just have to know. After eight weeks in their house (yeah, right, I believe that) their loved ones had to decide if they'd changed enough to be allowed to come back home. Some of us at home were moved to tears (I stubbed my toe, don't judge). While certain blogs have actually taken the time to deconstruct each episode in their entirety, I wouldn't even know how to get screen grabs. My biggest concern throughout each episode was Leanne's extensions. I gave my Barbie better extensions by shaving Skipper's hair and gluing it to Barbie, so I know of where I speak. I can't believe that she actually paid somebody to do that to her head. I'm convinced it was all some sort of arty-James Franco-esque event, or maybe even a bet or a dare. Worst case, somebody paid her to have her hair look that bad on national television. Even Myammee's potential hair extension business had better looking extensions. She would dream of Ken Pave's extensions. It was a virtual train wreck. Now, onto the really good reality shows - Jersey Shore premiers tonight!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hot messes abounded! Who knew it cost that much to look cheap?