Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm Back, Bitches!

I know, you've missed me terribly in the last two years. I was busy drinking; deal with it. But now I have thoughts to express, and I like some of the people on Facebook too much to just throw my crap on there to bombard people if they haven't chosen to come find me. So anyway, following a short week with minimal work effort, I've found myself seriously drained and in no mood to hit the mean streets of Newport. Post-holiday weeks really are the worst! Hence, Tosh.0 in bed with some wine and a cuddly cat. That came out way more pathetic than it was intended.

Life update: I stopped watching The Hills, moved to Costa Mesa, drank beers with one of the dudes from The League, started twittering (tweeting?), and was told by my doctor that I should wear heels less and responsible loafers with arch support more. Also, I decided to check out Big Brother and officially gave up on The Real World. I think this all means that I'm growing up. And if growing up involves taking large amounts of cash to Las Vegas, I'm totally on board.

1 comment:

MM said...

I love you. Welcome back.